All of the hard work has now been done. The beds have been turned and raked and the seed was sown yesterday.
Work is planned in the following areas:
- Edging and turning over the soil in the new flowerbeds on Overdale
- Tidying the rose garden off Tom Morgan Close
- Strimming footpaths and bus stops on Station Road
- Hedge cutting on Rock Road by the Pelican crossing
- Strimming the centre way on Lawley Drive between the two footbridges.
In addition the team spent most of Monday morning clearing broken glass from the footpath by Dawley Baptist Church.
The PET team will be working on:
- Strimming back vegetation on Rock Road
- Strimming/clearing hedgerows on Dawley Road
- Clearing stones from planned flower beds
After the Bank Holiday the Team will carry out work as follows:
- strimming around The Crescent, Old Park
- digging over the new flowerbeds on Lawley Drive and Overdale
- planting the flowerbed on Dawley Bank
- finishing the surface work around the new benches on Lawley Village Green and Overdale