Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 38 OF PROPOSAL FOR LOCAL DEVELOPMENT ORDER GRANTING PLANNING PERMISSION
Proposed development on any land in the area of Borough of Telford & Wrekin except land, properties or buildings described in the Schedule to this Notice.
I give notice that the Borough of Telford & Wrekin proposes to make a local development order granting planning permission for:
- the erection of single storey, two storey and first floor rear and side extensions to dwelling houses
- single storey extensions to dwelling houses that were previously offices / storage and distribution units / shops / Amusement Arcades / Agricultural Buildings already converted under permitted development rights,
- the erection of porches on dwelling houses
- the installation of External Thermal Cladding on dwelling houses and;
- the installation of a dropped kerb on an unclassified road when it relates to a dwelling house access point.
A copy of the draft order and a statement of the Council’s reasons for making the order are available for inspection at Planning First Point, Wellington Civic Offices, Larkin Way, Wellington, TF2 2FH, Monday to Friday between 8.15am and 5.15pm and are published on the Council’s website at www.telford.gov.uk/HHLDO
Anyone who wishes to make representations about this proposed local development order should write to the Council at FAO Valerie Hulme Planning Delivery Group Manager, Planning First Point, Wellington Civic Offices, Larkin Way, Wellington, TF2 2FH by 7th November 2016
Development is not permitted under the Order for the following types of properties:
- land, properties and buildings in a Conservation Area and its identified exclusion zone
- land, properties and buildings in a World Heritage Site and its identified exclusion zone.
- listed Buildings and development within its curtilage
- flat or a house in multiple occupation
- properties within the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- properties within a Site of Special Scientific Interest
- properties within Historic Parks and Gardens
- Local Interest Buildings
- land, property or buildings where permitted development rights have been removed
David Fletcher, Service Delivery Manager, Development Management
On behalf of Telford & Wrekin Council
Date: 10th October
Statement of owners’ rights
The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or in a lease.
Statement of agricultural tenant’s rights
The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
Above is the link to further information on this consultation.