This week the PET team will be carrying out the following work:
- Footpaths off Colliers Way – scraping moss and general maintenance
- Rampart Way – pruning on the footpath leading to the footbridge
The team have also been clearing broken glass from around Newdale Pool after three streetlamps were vandalised.
In addition to their usual environmental work the PET Team often come across other issues as they drive around the Parish. On Monday they cleared some rubbish that had been dumped on Cemetery Road, Dawley Bank, and reported the fly-tipping of fridges and other waste in the same area to Telford & Wrekin Council for removal.
Fly tipping is becoming a common problem in the Parish. If you see it please report it by calling 384384 or using the online form on Telford & Wrekin Council’s website.
This week the following work is planned:
- Areas behind Newdale Primary School – strimming
- Princes End – strimming
- West Centre Way footbridge – general maintenance
- Lawley Village Green – pruning & general maintenance
Please see below for some photographs of the impact the PET works are having on our local area. We think you will agree this makes a difference!
PET WORKS and PET WORKS 2