Forwarded on behalf of TWC
Healthwatch Telford and Wrekin Launch
Thursday 24th October
9:45am – 1pm
The Place, Oakengates, TF2 6EP
Coffee and registration from 9:45
Healthwatch Telford and Wrekin is the independent consumer voice in health and social care. Our job is to listen to the residents of Telford and Wrekin and make sure that their voice is at the forefront of decision making locally.
On Thursday 24th October we will be going live and we want you to join us. During the launch you will:
· Find out what we have been doing since April 2013
· Learn more about our values, aims and objectives
· Find out how we will ensure that patients are at the centre of every decision
· Meet the staff team, the Board of Directors and our volunteers
· Listen to challenging debates including a question and answer session between the Health and Wellbeing Board, Clinical Commissioning Group, an Adult Social Care representative and a representative from the Voluntary Sector
· Watch a performance from internationally acclaimed theatre group, Kaleidoscope, as they perform “The Stolen Heart”
· Learn more about some of the organisations that we will be working with at their stall
Booking is essential as places are limited.
Light refreshments will be provided.
There is free parking at The Place, Oakengates with good disabled access.