The team spent most of this week putting poppies on over 130 lampposts around Lawley in support of the residents “Sponsor A Poppy” Appeal.
However work was also completed in the following areas:
- Pruning around Glendale Circle to improve the sight line for traffic
- Putting wire on the steps at Acer Close
- Clearing leaves from paths on Rock Road, Bartholomew Road, Glendale Circle, Milners Lane and Park Road
- Putting dog fouling signs on the paths to the rear of Newdale School
- Pruned and mowed along the bridleway between Churchward Drive and the rear of Newdale School
- Pruning on West Centre Way