Lawley and Overdale Parish Council has been advised that the junction of Longdon on Tern to Rushmoor Lane, Bratton, will be closed for five days in February 2021, due to resurfacing works.
Balfour Beatty on behalf of Telford & Wrekin Council is planning to undertake resurfacing works, starting Monday 22 February 2021, and the work is expected to last for five days, until Friday 26 February 2021.
As such, a diversion route will be in operation.
Vehicular traffic travelling eastbound will be via:
- Rushmoor Lane Junction to Shawbirch Roundabout
- Shawbirch Road to Dothill Roundabout
- Glade Way to Shawbirch Roundabout
- A442 Shawbirch Roundabout To Dukes Drive
- A442 Dukes Drive To Waters Upton
- Cotwall Lane Roundabout To Shray Hill Farm
- Cotwall Lane to Cotwall Road
- Longdon On Tern To Rushmoor Lane Junction
For vehicular traffic travelling westbound vice versa.
Signage and a diversion route will be posted on site.