Lawley and Overdale Parish Council has been advised that a series of road closures will take place over June and July 2021, as part of the annual Dual Carriageway Maintenance Scheme.
Telford & Wrekin Council is planning to undertake annual highway maintenance works starting from Monday 14 June 2021, and the work is expected to last for 18 days, until Thursday 1 July 2021.
Included in the road closures are:-
- A442 Queensway (Trench Lock to Brockton Roundabout)
- A5223 Ketley Brook Int to Ketley Dingle Interchange
- A5 (Telford Way)
- A4169 Brockton Loop to Castlefields Roundabout
- A464 Naird Farm Road (Randlay Interchange to Castle Farm Interchange)
- B4373 Mossey Green Way (Beverley Roundabout to Mossey Green Roundabout)
For works taking place on a Monday to Friday, closures will be between the hours of 7.00am – 7.00am. Closure 3 will take place on a Sunday between 10.00am and 16:00pm, Closure 5 below will commence at 7.40pm. Closure 6 will take place between the hours of 19:00pm – 07:00am.
Signage and a diversion route will be posted on-site.