Local advice charity Citizens Advice Telford & Wrekin set to carry on providing information and advice
The charity launched two local numbers and a new email advice service this week. The public can get help and advice on issues such as benefits, debts or employment worries as well as consumer advice, legal help and much more. Despite the challenges, Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin is determined to carry on. They can be contacted by:
Phone: 01952 567193 or 01952 567173
Advice Line: 0300 330 1165
In the light of the present crisis Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin have established a network of staff and volunteers working from home to offer services to local people through websites, telephone calls and emails. You can also write to them.
Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin CEO, Caro Hart said:
“Our staff and volunteers are working together to ensure that we can offer a full range of services at this difficult time, we can answer general questions as well as provide specialist help on debts and claiming Universal credit. Don’t sit at home worrying, email or phone us now!”
People can access a comprehensive range of advice and information through national website www.citizensadvice.org.uk but if that doesn’t answer the question, they can contact Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin for more help:
- The best way to contact us is by email queries to email@example.com or write to Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin, 40 Tan Bank, Wellington, TF1 1HW
- 01952 567193 or 01952 567173 all callers will be asked about their problem then they will be called back by one of our advisers for a more in-depth interview.
- 0300 330 1165 is the advice line
- 01952 567174 which is for people wanting food parcels
- People having problems with claiming Universal Credit can get help through 0800 144 8 444 or national webchat support citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/universal-credit/claiming/helptoclaim which will send enquiries through to local advisers
For updates on what services Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin can offer and local help and information, please see; www.citizensadvicetelfordandthewrekin.org.uk