Your local Policing Team and how to report antisocial behaviour

We have received several concerns and complaints regarding antisocial behaviour and have reported these to the relevant authorities.

It’s important that residents feel safe within their homes and are able to enjoy the parish in which they live. Your local Policing Team are there to help if you are experiencing or are subjected to antisocial behaviour, which can cause a nuisance or distress, and can take many forms, such as:

  • noise – including loud music, banging, DIY at unsocial hours, loud parties, frequent visitors at unsocial hours
  • neighbour disputes
  • verbal abuse
  • threatening behaviour
  • harassment and intimidation
  • vandalism
  • criminal damage.

Antisocial behaviour can ruin people’s lives and devastate their communities.

Should you have any concerns or issues with anti-social behaviour please contact your local Policing Team on

PC Sean Maddocks at

PCSO Mark Baily at

PCSO Naomi Heales at

PCSO Stephen Lloyd at

If you are really concerned or scared, please call the non-emergency police number 101. Or if you feel it’s an emergency, always call 999.

Posted in News.