The PET spent the first 3 days of this week putting up over 300 Remembrance Poppies on lampposts across the Parish.
In addition work was completed in the following areas:
- pruned an overhanging rose from the footpath by Lawley Primary School
- blew the footpath clear of leaves from the Pepper Mill / Bartholomew Road junction to the path off Lawley Village Green
- blew leaves from the footpath by St Johns Church on Dawley Road
- blew leaves from the footpath on the Wrekin Trundle
- swept broken glass from the footpath at Lawley Primary School
- cut brambles back from the hard standing area at St Saviours Close