Lawley and Overdale Parish Council has been advised by developers that parts of Birchfield Way, Lawley will be undergoing Tarmac works between 16 – 18 March 2022.
We have been advised by the developers about these works as below:
- Cones will be put out from 15 March to prevent parking.
- Works will start on 16 March, and be completed on the 18 March during the evenings, so as to not affect the bus route.
- No diversion, one-way traffic should be maintained.
- Cones will be placed to prevent parking in the area to be resurfaced.
- Residents directly affected (i.e. live opposite the works) will be letter-dropped to explain the timescales, and ask them to find alternative parking measures should they usually park in the road during this time.
- Access to drives will be maintained where possible.