It’s summer time, and you know what that means – our third annual Best Garden Competition!
All you budding gardeners who’ve been germinating ideas for this year’s entry, now’s the time to get the best snaps of your botanical masterpieces and send them in to us.
This year we’ve got three categories:
- Best Garden – We’re combining the front and back garden categories from previous years, so you can show off whichever one you’re most proud of!
- Most Creative Use of Space – Do you have a small yard, balcony, or other small area within which to work, yet you’ve still managed to turn it into an incredible space? Show it off!
- Best Young Gardener – If you’ve developed green fingers early on in life, show us what you can do!
As ever, there are prizes on offer for the winners and runners-up. This year there will be £50 garden centre gift vouchers on offer for the winner of a category, and £25 for the runner-up.
How to enter
It’s easy! Simply send an email to email@example.com telling us which category you’re entering, along with up to five photographs of your horticultural handiwork.
Please also provide your full name, address, and preferred contact details. We need this information so that we know you live within the boundaries of the parish, and have a means of contacting you should you win. If you are a winner, we may use your name and rough location within the parish (i.e. “Joe Bloggs from Lawley”) in the announcement.
After the competition has closed, a panel of staff and councillors will choose which entries they believe are the best, and we will contact you to arrange to deliver your prize!
- Only one entry per category, per household.
- You must be a resident of the parish to qualify. You can find maps of the parish on the Telford & Wrekin website if you’re not sure.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday 31 August 2022 to be considered.
- You agree that we may publish your photographs on this website and our social media platforms when announcing the winners.