There were 6 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Telford and Wrekin during the week ending 30 August.
- The average number of infections in last week was lower than the West Midlands and England averages.
- There has now been a total of 692 confirmed cases in the borough since the outbreak began.
It has been reported that there has been a significant decrease in confirmed cases this week compared to last week. For more details please visit Coronavirus
Telford & Wrekin Council would like to thank everyone who has followed the rules and have helped prevent the spread of the virus.
It’s very important to keep these numbers down.
Please make sure you:
- Isolate and get tested: if you have any symptoms – Dial 119 or visit nhs.uk/coronavirus to book a test ASAP
- Isolate: if you are contacted by Test and Trace
- Wear a mask: in line with government guidance
- Wash your hands: – regularly for 20 seconds
Help stop the spread. Help prevent a local lockdown.